Included in this digital download file:
- 1 full-color PDF file with 2 "Merry Christmas" card fronts sized to 5.25" x 4" (to be cut out and adhered to A2 card front, with slight space around it as shown). Artwork is 300 dpi.
- 1 full-color PDF file with 2 "Merry Christmas" card fronts sized to 5.5" x 4.25" (full size A2 card front). Artwork is 300 dpi.
Instructions for using these files:
We recommend using Adobe Reader to open the files. Get Adobe Reader for free here.
- Choose the size of card front you would like to print. Open the file in Adobe Reader.
- Print the sheet of 2 card fronts on nice cardstock.
- Trim cards using the crop marks, a ruler, and a craft knife.
- Adhere card fronts to scored and folded A2 notecards (finished folded size of 5.5" x 4.25").
Printing & Assembly Tips!
- Please select "Actual Size" before printing.
- Kristina recommends using a nice cardstock for printing. She likes Neenah Classic Crest Solar White (80 lb).
*Affiliate link used.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital file product. Format is a high resolution printable PDF. No physical product will be shipped. Colors you see on screen may differ slightly from printed copy. All sales are final and refunds are not available. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.