SAVE $7 by buying all 5 DIY Foil products with this bundle! (Compare at $25 when bought individually).
Included in this digital download file:
- DIY Foil - Delicate Christmas Greetings (4 jpgs) - see listing for details
- DIY Foil - Merry Christmas A2 Card (Delicate Version) - see listing for all details
- DIY Foil - Merry Christmas Dots A2 Card - see listing for details
- DIY Foil - Merry Christmas A2 Card (Regular No Dots Version) - see listing for details
- DIY Foil - Merry Little Christmas Tree A2 Card - see listing for details
Instructions for using these files:
We recommend using Adobe Reader to open PDF files. Get Adobe Reader for free here.
- Open the the file you would like to print. You can also add the image to a Word document or other software in order to place the image in the exact location you would like to print it.
- Print the file on a laser printer (TIP: If you do not have a laser printer, print out the files on regular paper and take them to a copy store to have them copied onto nice cardstock. Copiers use toner, which is needed for the foiling). If the copy store needs express permission to print the files, please show them this webpage.
- Foil the images as shown in the video below.
NOTE: The video below shows foiling on a the DIY Foil - Hand Painted Christmas Card Printable (black version). However, the process is the same for the all DIY Foil products here in the shop.
Printing & Assembly Tips!
- Please select "Actual Size" before printing.
- Kristina recommends using a nice cardstock for printing. She likes cardstock from the following companies: Bazzill Card Shoppe, My Favorite Things, Simon Says Stamp, Stampin' Up!, and Papertrey Ink.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital file product. Format is a high resolution printable JPG & PDF. No physical product will be shipped. Colors you see on screen may differ slightly from printed copy. All sales are final and refunds are not available. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.