Included in this digital download file:
- 1 black and white 8.5" x 11" PDF file. Artwork is 300 dpi.
- 1 black and white 6" x 6" PDF file sized to print out on 8.5" x 11" paper and then trimmed (see images). Artwork is 300 dpi.
Instructions for using these files:
We recommend using Adobe Reader to open PDF files. Get Adobe Reader for free here.
- Open the the file you would like to print.
- Print the file on a laser printer (TIP: If you do not have a laser printer, print out the files on regular paper and take them to a copy store to have them copied onto nice cardstock. Copiers use toner, which is needed for the foiling). If the copy store needs express permission to print the files, please show them this webpage.
- Foil the images as shown in the video below.
NOTE: The video below shows foiling on a the DIY Foil - Hand Painted Christmas Card Printable (black version). However, the process is the same for this product.
Printing & Assembly Tips!
- Please select "Actual Size" before printing.
- Kristina recommends using a nice cardstock for printing. She likes cardstock from the following companies: Bazzill Card Shoppe, My Favorite Things, Simon Says Stamp, Stampin' Up!, and Papertrey Ink.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital file product. Format is a high resolution printable PDF and JPG. No physical product will be shipped. Colors you see on screen may differ slightly from printed copy. All sales are final and refunds are not available. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Quote in example image was printed on Bazzill Licorice cardstock and foiled using Pink Melon Deco Foil from Thermoweb.