DIY Foil - Hand Painted Christmas Card Printable (black version)
Brand: K Werner Design Shop
See more: Printable
Included in this digital download file:
- 1 black and white PDF file with 2 "Merry Christmas" card fronts sized to 5.25" x 4" (to be cut out and adhered to A2 card front, with slight space around it as shown). Artwork in 300 dpi.
- 1 black and white PDF file with 2 "Merry Christmas" card fronts sized to 5.5" x 4.25" (full size A2 card front). Artwork is 300 dpi.
Instructions for using these files:
We recommend using Adobe Reader to open the files. Get Adobe Reader for free here.
- Choose the size of card front you would like to print. Open the file in Adobe Reader.
- Print the sheet of 2 card fronts on a laser printer (TIP: If you do not have a laser printer, print out the card fronts and take them to a copy store to have them copied onto nice cardstock. Copiers use toner, which is needed for the foiling).
- Trim cards using the crop marks, a ruler, and a craft knife.
- Foil the cards as shown in the video below.
- Adhere card fronts to scored and folded A2 notecards (finished folded size of 5.5" x 4.25").
Printing & Assembly Tips!
- Please select "Actual Size" before printing.
- Kristina recommends using a nice cardstock for printing. She likes cardstock from the following companies: Bazzill Card Shoppe, My Favorite Things, Simon Says Stamp, Stampin' Up!, and Papertrey Ink.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital file product. Format is a high resolution printable PDF. No physical product will be shipped. Colors you see on screen may differ slightly from printed copy. All sales are final and refunds are not available. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.