PlanThis DIY Watercolor Foil Planner 3x4 Cards (PDF files)
See more: Planner Extras
Included in this digital download file:
- 1 PDF file with 4 watercolor backgrounds
- 1 PDF file with 4 hand-lettered quotes
Instructions for using these files:
We recommend using Adobe Reader to open the files. Get Adobe Reader for free here.
- Print the sheet of 4 watercolor backgrounds on smooth cardstock using an INKJET PRINTER.
- Insert the printout from Step 1 into a LASER PRINTER. Print the black quotes PDF over the top of the watercolor backgrounds.
- Trim cards using the crop marks, a ruler, and a craft knife.
- Cut pieces of foil to fit the cards. Place in transfer folder and run through foiling machine.
Video Instruction (with tips on laminating and punching the cards):
Printing & Assembly Tips!
- If you don't have a laser printer, take the inkjet printed backgrounds to a copy center or office supply store. Most will have laser printers there.
- Please select "Actual Size" before printing.
- Kristina recommends this punch*, which is available from Amazon.
*Affiliate link used.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital file product. Format is a high resolution printable PDF. No physical product will be shipped. Colors you see on screen may differ slightly from printed copy. All sales are final and refunds are not available. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.